Introduction of Phoenix Chinese
1. Dialogue: practical, interesting live-action dialogue. Key sentences repetition. Pinyin, Chinese, English subtitles can be turned on or off, the triple learning needs based on freedom of choice.
2. Writing: Tips of the stroke order, adjust the size of the brush strokes, color adjustments Chinese writing. Tips of Chinese character stroke order, and adjustments of Chinese stroke size and writing color.
3. Pronunciation: Reality standard pronunciation, and listening exercises reinforce learning.
4. Character: Description strokes of Chinese characters, and characters in the application.
5. Words: Each new word with pictures, live pronunciation and English-Chinese comparison. Key words will be equipped with example sentences, so that learners can use them in communication.
6. Tips: Chinese Character evolution of animations, as well as associated with the course of Chinese traditional knowledge links.
7. After successfully install the downloaded program, completely stand-alone operation, to ensure anytime and anywhere fun to learn Chinese.
8. "Phoenix Chinese" use the most scientific way to help you improve the level of Chinese language learning and tap your potential.
"Phoenix Chinese" in conjunction with the Confucius Institute at Pace University to develop a set of learning Chinese APP application. The development of APP applications fill the interest and the pertinence is not strong and the lack of interactive multimedia.
"Phoenix Chinese" App application has two distinct advantages: First it has technically speaking, listening, reading, writing holographic features; second it is available for learners achieve specific output immediate evaluation and feedback. On the United States market, the future of Chinese textbooks is toward the direction of multimedia formats, allowing interactive of auditory and visual senses, which will help real-time updates, easy to download and carry.
"Phoenix Chinese" in the US adult readers demand as the basic starting point, giving full consideration to HSK standards, emphasizing the locale and communicative practice, creating as a high practicality and versatility textbooks with innovative teaching philosophy, compatible HSK test standard, daily communication task priority and high availability of multimedia and network support,.
Dr. Weihua Niu, Director of the Confucius Institute at Pace Universoty since 2009. She received her Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology from Yale University in 2003. She is a full-professor in the Department of Psychology, Pace University. She is internationally known for her research in creativity, cross-cultural psychology, educational testing, and comparative education, with more than 40 publications.
Dr. Min Zhu, Chinese Director of the Confucius Institute at Pace University, has been teaching and doing research in China and abroad on second language acquisition in the past 25 year. She has published near 20 Chinese learning textbooks and projects as a chief editor or an editor.
Dr. Juan Yang, Chinese Teacher of Confucius Institute at Pace University , has been teaching Chinese and doing research in China and abroad for 12 years.
Dr. Shihong Liang, Chinese Teacher of the Confucius Institute at Pace University, has been teaching and doing research in China and abroad on second language acquisition in the past 20 year.
Publisher: Phoenix Publishing &Media, Inc
Contact: Shengming Chen
Address: Room 1208, No.165, Zhang yang Road Nanjing, China.
Tel: (025)-83607366-6217 13901590565 (M.T)