Tang Xiaotuan's Adventure in the Three Kingdoms
Since the Tang Xiaotuan book series was launched two years ago, the stories about the brave young time travelers have become very popular among young readers.
Encyclopedia of the Peoples of China offers a rich and well-researched insight into the profoundly important, but often neglected, subject of the development of a modern nationalist consciousness in China. This vital study on national cultural history is enriched with a magnificent range of illustrations. (English rights sold.) The book looks at each of the 56 official peoples of China and provides an encyclopaedic coverage in terms of:
• the people and their homelands
• their origins, history and language
• their family life and social organizations
• their livelihoods and material culture, such as food, clothing and homes
• their religious beliefs and cultural inheritance
• the achievements of their notable people
• the cultural sites and historical monuments of their communities
Dr. Haiyang Zhang is a professor of anthropology with SES and MUC, and is Director of EMSCOC. Professor Paul Richardson is a senior manager at Macmillan, Harper Collins and Reed Elsevier. He is the founder and first director of the Oxford International Centre for Publishing Studies and a professor at Oxford Brookes University.
Author: Dr. Haiyang Zhang; Professor Paul Richardson
Publisher: Yilin Press Ltd
Price: ￥ 65.00
Hardcover 256 pp
Copyright manager: Zhao Wei, Yilin Press, firstname.lastname@example.org